[GB] KAT Overgrown
Designed by ThickJimmy.
Ever since I was young, exploring abandoned buildings and structures has been of great interest to me. Trying to answer questions like: What was this built for? Why was it abandoned? How long has it been since it was last inhabited?
I wanted to use this to bring a unique set to the community.
Welcome to KAT Overgrown.
Please read our refund policy before making a purchase.
After purchasing, cancellations/refunds are not allowed after the GB is closed.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
This group-buy product(s) can be delayed in production or shipping due to errors within manufacturing in the factory, or other events that are unpredictable.
Please be aware of this risk.
Renders are only for illustration purposes. Final product may differ in color and material.
US - Vala Supply
CA - KumaMech
UK - Protozoa
EU - MyKeyboard
CN - ZFrontier
SEA - Zion Studios
AUS/OCE - DailyClack
Status of this groupbuy will be updated on the Updates page.
Groupbuy starts on August 5 @ 10:00am.
Groupbuy ends on September 5 @ 12:00am.
- PBT plastic with dye-sub legends & novelties
- MX switch compatible (includes Cherry MX, Gateron, Kailh, etc)
- Manufactured by Keyreative.
- Extra large (XL) size, 900x400mm (~35.4 x 15.7 inches) with 4mm thickness
- Anti-fray stitched edges
- High quality cloth top and rubber anti-slip bottom
Asero Foundry Artisans
- Machined aluminum keycap manufactured by Asero Foundry in the United States.
- Constructed: gray-splatter finish, laser etched nut
- Abandoned: streaked orange finish, laser etched cogs
- Constructed: unique 3d machined nut shape with a orange-splatter finish!
- Enhanced abrasion, wear, and impact resistance as well as hardness