[GB] KBD67 Lite × Geekark Dolch
Inspired by the Cherry G80-1813 keyboard from the Dolch PAC64 System.
A collaboration between Wei (KBDFans) and Kumori, bringing you the KBD67Lite in a never-seen-before Dolch colorway. Neutral, simple, and minimal.
This is just for the keyboard, no keycaps.
This is an unlimited region-locked groupbuy (Canada/US).
Please read our refund policy before making a purchase.
After purchasing, cancellations/refunds are not allowed after the GB is closed.
There are no exceptions to this rule.
This product can be delayed due to errors within manufacturing in the factory, or other events that are unpredictable.
Please be aware of this risk.
Renders are only for illustration purposes.
Final product may differ in color and material.
Status of this groupbuy will be updated on the Updates page.
Pre-order starts at October 1, 2021 at 8:00pm EST.
Pre-order ends at November 4, 2021 at 11:59pm EST.
- ABS plastic material
- Mute silicone
- Gasket mount
- VIA support; t; Bluetooth version only support TMK firmware
- Compatible with MX and clone switch
- RGB and Hot-swap support; Bluetooth version does not support RGB effects
- USB-C supports MAC, Windows, Linux, etc.
- KBD67 Lite Acceptable Quality Standards: Click
- Made in China
- Designers: KBDfans Wei (KBD67 Lite); Kumori (Geekark Dolch)
- Case: Top and Bottom ABS plastic case
- PCB: Wired version (RGB hot-swap PCB)
- Stabs: KBDfans PC screw-in stabilizers
- Plate: Injection molding polycarbonate plate (No necessary to add stand-offs)
- Accessories: Carrying case/Mute silicone/ Bottom foam/Coiled usb-c cable/ KBDfans stabilizers stickers/Rubber feet/ Screws